A quick and easy meal to throw together. For the sweet chilli sauce I use a brand that is quite spicy so it gives it a nice kick. You may want to adjust the amount listed if your brand is more on the sweet side. You can also use your favourite sweet chilli brand and just add some sriracha or other spicy chilli to make it more spicy if you like more spice than sweet like me. I served mine over stir fried vegetables for a lower carb meal, but it would also be great with vegetable noodles or fried rice.
4 chicken breasts
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
4 slices prosciutto
2 mangoes, peeled and sliced into thick slices
1. Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet to flatten until close to equal thickness.
2. Combine black pepper, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
3. Sprinkle mix over chicken.
4. Layer prosciutto and mango slices on chicken and roll up, secure with toothpicks.
5. Heat a little olive oil in a pan brown chicken on both sides.
6. Place breasts in an oven proof dish and finish in a 180 degree C oven for about 25 Min’s or until chicken is cooked through.
1. Place all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and cook, stirring, 4-5 Min’s or until sauce has thickened slightly.
2. Remove and blend or process sauce to make a smooth puree like mixture.
Serve chicken breasts drizzled with sauce. Enjoy!!
All photos taken by me unless otherwise stated.